Monday, October 8, 2007

I Ruin Backgrounds


I have decided that I look best in the backgrounds of pictures. I was on Facebook, and i noticed that there were a crap load, seriously a CRAPLOAD, of pictures that I am in the background of. At first I was un-happy, but then I realized that from now on I can ruin every picture that happens near me just by being in the back ground of it. This new sense of power was freeing, and now I am laying in wait for the next chance I get to be in the background.

Secondly, I wrote this radio play outline for class, nothing special, but I guess Prairie Home Companion and I think a little too much alike. In front of the class I read my 1/2 page outline, and in front of the class Michael pointed out that my idea was being used by PHC. Not only that, but the bit is one of their best, and it has been a hit for years.

Rather than cry at this news, I was overjoyed by it. If I can, independently, come up with a radio premise that is that good while being insanely hung over, then i guess I'm gonna be pretty good at writing for the radio. Conversely, I hate the radio and think it is an outdated form of entertainment, but if it can make me some cash, why not?

No comments: