Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's all about the money, Hodges




So as i write this, my dad is yammering on and on and on about how my mom is fucking up her life. They got divorced when I was 6 so... This conversation happens a lot. Just to let you know he is now going off on how my mom's brother is fat and an asshole. Somehow i have kept my mouth shut, and yet this conversation is still going, and has been going for a little over half an hour.

Like being drug behind a truck on a gravel road, this conversation just keeps getting more and more painful, and it will not stop.

"Its all about money Lindsey. That's all there is to it." I guess that explains Dad to you.

Monday Night Football was amazing. I have not seen a pro game go like that in 4 years.

I want to train a Great Dane to be onstage, then I could write a play about it, but a Great Dane won't listen to a director, or a writer. It makes me sad.

No comments: